To protect yourself from email and recruiting scams, please note:
- We don’t accept applications via email or fax.
- We never ask for money as part of the application process.
- We only contact job applicants from the email addresses listed below.
Sometimes people claiming to be representatives of Marriott pretend to recruit potential employees on behalf of Marriott. They’ve been known to offer help securing work permits and visas in exchange for money. Scams typically:
- Use the Internet or local newspapers and other print materials to advertise false job openings.
- Request applicants send their application, resume, or CV to an illegitimate email address or fax number.
- Request that applicants wire funds to a bank account to cover processing and/or immigration fees.
Scams usually involve the use of illegitimate email addresses created to lead you to believe the communication is authorized by Marriott. For example, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Sometimes they include misspellings of the Marriott name.
Emails you can trust
Below is our list of approved Marriott email domains:
(in some locations, Aon-Hewitt is our recruiting partner in the U.S.)
(in some cases, applicants may receive an assessment invitation from this email domain)
NOTE: If you receive any communication concerning employment opportunities with Marriott from an email domain that is not listed above, the communication is likely not authorized by Marriott. You can contact the location directly and ask to speak to the Human Resources department to confirm.