THE RULES ON YOUR POINTS ARE OFFICIALLY RELAXED
Only Marriott Rewards® lets you redeem points instantly at any participating Marriott. That’s on anything that can be charged to your guest room. Dinner. Cocktails. Massage. Golf. Even a room upgrade or an extra day of vacation. There’s no certificates, no waiting.
From the practical to the indulgent, Instant Redemption gives you the freedom to use your points however you want. Here’s how it works: Simply request your award at any time between check-in and check-out. You can even change the amount during your stay — whether you want a larger award or less. That’s it.
So, relax, it’s on your points.
BOOK YOUR NEXT RESERVATION
Terms & Conditions
During their stay, Members may use Marriott Rewards Points to redeem an Instant Redemption Award, which they may apply as a credit against their folio upon check-out. Instant Redemption Awards must be ordered at the hotel during the hotel stay to which they will be applied; when a Member requests an Instant Redemption Award for a specific dollar amount or "up to" a specific dollar amount, Marriott Rewards will deduct those points from the Member's Account. See a listing of the Awards required to redeem specific dollar values
1. A request for an Instant Redemption Award may only be made by an individual customer who is a Member in good standing of the Marriott Rewards Program. As proof of eligibility, a membership number is required when redeeming an Instant Redemption Award.
2. Instant Redemption Awards must be ordered at the hotel during the hotel stay to which they will be applied; they cannot be booked in advance of the stay. Instant Redemption Awards must be applied to the Member's folio upon check-out. Any portion of the Instant Redemption Award not applied to the folio will be forfeited; if the amount requested for the Instant Redemption Award is more than the folio balance, cash will not be returned to the member.
3. Instant Redemption Awards are valid only when used toward the expenses charged to the Member's guest room, including but not limited to room charges, food and beverage, golf, spa services and incidental expenses. Awards cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. Awards are valid only for individual travel, and are not applicable to group travel, package tours, or conventions that have been charged to and/or paid by a third party. Award credits may be used by the Member only and may not be gifted, although if requested at the time of redemption, Awards may be credited against a third party’s room folio if the room was booked under the Member’s Marriott Rewards number.
4. The Member requesting the Award must have the total point value required to purchase the Award requested available in his or her Account at time of ordering. Once accrued points in the Member’s Account have been redeemed for an Award, the points cannot be returned to the Member’s Account.
5. Redeemed Awards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit.
6. Instant Redemption Awards are offered at participating hotels for the following Marriott brands: JW Marriott, EDITION, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels, AC Hotels, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard by Marriott, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Residence Inn by Marriott, TownePlace Suites by Marriott and The Ritz-Carlton. Instant Redemption Awards are not available at Marriott Vacation Club.