Louisville Attractions Guide
Louisville has something for everyone! Although known as the home of the Kentucky Derby, there's much more to discover.
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
Blue Grass Tours
- Horse Farm Tours, Bourbon Trail Tours
- Blue Grass Tours
- +1 859 2525744
- Biking trail
- Horseback riding
- Jogging/fitness trail
- Miniature golf
- Mountain biking, trail
- Nature preserve, trail
- Rock climbing
Family & Children's Activities
MidAmerica Sports Center
- The area's premier indoor sports facility, with 64,000 sq ft of courts and equipment.
- Home of the Kentucky Derby-the greatest two minutes in sports!
Louisville Slugger Field
- Home of the Louisville Bats, one of the most exciting minor league teams.
Fourth Street Live Entertainment Hub
- Premier dining, entertainment & retail destination in the heart of historic downtown Louisville, KY.
LA Fitness 3.2 km
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
- Women only exercise room, indoor pool, walking track
Fitness classes: Fee
Special guest privileges: Free to Guests
- Greens fees apply
- Driving range
- Senecca Golf Course:
18 holes, 6,633 yards. Par for course: 72
- Driving range
- PGA's Valhalla Golf Course:
19 holes, 6,990 yards. Par for course: 71
Appointment is Required
Services, Treatments & Amenities
- Hair & scalp treatments
- Makeup Services
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.