- Attend events less than one-block away at Madison Square Garden and Penn Station.
- Visit the High Line park – New York’s elevated railroad urban development park.
- Take a tour of the Art Deco Empire State Building and view the skyline from the observatory.
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- New York City Neighborhoods
- Big Onion
- New York City
- Circle Line
- New York City Restaurants
- Foods Of New York
- NYC Attractions via Double-Decker Bus
- Gray Line New York
- Bike rentals
- Biking trail
- Horseback riding
- Jogging/fitness trail
- Miniature golf
- Rock climbing
- Sport Court®
- Table tennis
Things to Do
The what, when and where on local happenings, special events and more
Family & Children's Activities
Macy's Herald Square
- World's largest department store.
- Bowling, Ice Skating, Batting Cages, Driving Range,
Empire State Building
- Experience stunning views of the city and beyond from atop the most famous landmark in NYC.
- Fee: 20.00 USD
Madison Square Garden
- Madison Square Garden, The Theater at Madison Square Garden
various outdoor activities
In the city that never sleeps surrender yourself to SKIN SPA – the place urban dwellers get fresh faced for their next city adventure. At SKIN SPA, we love your skin with beauty treatments wrapped around the most advanced in cosmetic laser technology.
Appointment is Required
Services, Treatments & Amenities
- Body scrub
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.