- Enjoy easy access from the hotel to Fort Wainwright Army post and Eielson Air Force base.
- Stroll the campus of the University of Alaska Fairbanks, or spend the day at nearby Pioneer Park.
- Our hotel offers free shuttle service to and from the Fairbanks Alaska Railroad Depot year round.
Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- Scenic viewpoints in the hills North of Fairbanks.
- Black Spruce Dog Sledding
- +1 907 371 3647
- Interior Alaska
- 1st Alaska Outdoor School, LLC
- +1 907 590 5900
- Biking trail
- Jogging/fitness trail
- Mountain biking, trail
- Nature preserve, trail
- River rafting
- Rock climbing
Things to Do
The what, when and where on local happenings, special events and more
Family & Children's Activities
Fairbanks Children’s Museum
- Inspiring and connecting families in Interior Alaska through discovery and the power of play.
Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum
- This museum showcases dozens of historically significant, pre-World War II automobiles.
Pioneer Air Museum
- Earliest aircraft in the state from the 1930s & 40s used in military, commercial, & bush flights.
Large Animal Research Station
- LARS provides facilities for and expertise in maintaining colonies of large animals.
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
Fitness classes: Complimentary
Fitness services: Varies
Special guest privileges: No
- Greens fees apply
- Fairbanks Golf & Country Club:
9 holes, 3,500 yards. Par for course: 36
America's most northern 18-hole course.
- Greens fees apply
- Clubhouse and Golf Shop
- Clubhouse Restaurant
- NorthStar Golf Club:
18 holes, 6,500 yards. Par for course: 72
Appointment is Required
Services, Treatments & Amenities
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Foot bath
- Hair & scalp treatments
- Makeup Services
- Steam room
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.