Area Tour Services
Let those in the know show you around town
- Los Angeles and Southern California
- Hollywood Tours
- +1 888 851 8085
- Los Angeles, movie star homes, and beaches
- LA City Tours
- +1 888 800 7878
- Studio tour
- Universal Studios
- +1 800 UNIVERSAL
- Studio tour
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- +1 877 492 8687
- Horseback riding
- Jogging/fitness trail
- Miniature golf
- Mountain biking, trail
- Nature preserve, trail
Things to Do
The what, when and where on local happenings, special events and more
ANNUAL DOWNTOWN BURBANK OKTOBURFEST
THE RINK - Annual event located in the heart of Downtown Burbank
Family & Children's Activities
- Kid's Castle offers the widest selection of games, activities and attractions for kids of all ages.
Los Angeles Zoo
- Home to over 1,100 animals representing more than 250 different species of which 29 are endangered.
Zimmer Children’s Museum
- Non-profit cultural institution. Hands-on exhibits for children 0-8. Closed Monday & Saturdays.
- Full day of entertainment in one place. Theme park, movie studio, shops, restaurants & cinemas.
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
- DeBell Golf Course:
18 holes, 5,633 yards. Par for course: 71
- Greens fees apply
- Roosevelt Municipal Golf Course:
9 holes, 2,400 yards. Par for course: 33
- Harding Municipal Golf Course:
18 holes, 6,536 yards. Par for course: 72
- Wilson Municipal Golf Course:
18 holes, 6,942 yards. Par for course: 72
Appointment is Required
Services, Treatments & Amenities
- Body scrub
- Foot bath
- Paraffin hand treatments
Identification of these resources is solely for the convenience of our guests. Neither Marriott International, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or franchisees endorses or is a sponsor of these resources.