TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All Marriott Rewards® or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® members (“Rewards members”) who book on a Marriott® direct booking channel will receive free standard/“essential” in-room Wi-Fi at participating hotels worldwide beginning on January 15, 2015. Marriott direct booking channels are defined as our worldwide reservations centers, a Marriott hotel or an official Marriott website. Examples of Marriott direct booking channels: Marriott.com, Marriott’s mobile app, 1-800-MARRIOTT, any Marriott hotel, ritzcarlton.com, The Ritz-Carlton® mobile app, any Ritz-Carlton hotel or any participating Marriott brand channel.
Participating brands include: JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Gaylord Hotels® and AC Hotels by Marriott®, as well as Marriott Rewards’ exclusive luxury partner, The Ritz-Carlton. These brands join EDITION®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, TownePlace Suites® and Moxy Hotels®, which already provide free Wi-Fi today. Free Wi-Fi for Rewards members is not available at hotels that do not participate in the Marriott Rewards program or at Atlantis Paradise Island or at The CosmopolitanTM. Other exclusions may apply. See list of non-participating properties below. Not applicable in meeting rooms.
Gold and Platinum Elite Rewards members will continue to receive free enhanced in-room Wi-Fi where available at participating hotels worldwide regardless of booking method. Participating brands include: Our exclusive luxury partner, The Ritz-Carlton, JW Marriott, Autograph Collection Hotels, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Gaylord Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott, Courtyard, Residence Inn, SpringHill Suites, Fairfield Inn & Suites and TownePlace Suites. Other Rewards members may upgrade to enhanced in-room Wi-Fi for a fee. Free Wi-Fi is not applicable in meeting rooms.
Free Wi-Fi may be available to all guests at some brands/locations.
Property that participates in the Marriott Rewards program but does not participate in free in-room Wi-Fi for Rewards members:
Atlantis Paradise Island*
The Cosmopolitan™, Las Vegas, NV*
Mulu Marriott Resort & Spa
Brands, properties or partner hotels that do not participate in the Marriott Rewards program or free in-room Wi-Fi for Rewards members:
Non-Participating Brand: Protea Hotels®
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millennia Singapore
- Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve®
- Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- The Ritz-Carlton Destination Clubs
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences®
- The Abaco Club
- JW Marriott Miami Beaux Arts
- Residence Inn at Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL
- Marriott's StreamSide Evergreen, Vail, CO
- Marriott's StreamSide Douglas, Vail, CO
- Marriott's StreamSide Birch, Vail, CO
- 47 Park Street - Marriott Grand Residence Club, UK
- Marriott Vacation Club at The Empire Place, Bangkok, Thailand
- Marriott Vacation Club at The Buckingham, Macau, China
- Aspen Wye River Conference Center, Queenstown, MD
- NCED Marriott Conference Center, Oklahoma City, OK
- Jesse H. Jones Rotary House Conference Center, Houston, TX
*This property participates in free Wi-Fi for Gold and Platinum Elite members.
Non-Participating Partner Hotels:
- Hotel Ritz-London – London, UK
- Hotel Ritz Madrid – Madrid, Spain
- Bulgari Hotel, Milano – Milan, Italy
- Bulgari Resort, Bali – Bali, Indonesia
- Bulgari Hotel, London – London, UK