San Francisco Marriott Marquis
Our high-rise hotel in the heart of the city offers you dramatic possibilities. The San Francisco Marriott Marquis provides over 117,000 square feet of modern meeting space, with extra venues available at the nearby Moscone Center for trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and corporate gatherings. Whether you're hosting a local retreat or an international convention, you'll appreciate the powerful combination of new functionality and novel design.
Request for Proposal
Meeting Space Highlights
- Redesigned Yerba Buena Ballroom, 39,865 square feet, accommodates 5,500 for receptions and over 3,000 for banquets
- Renovated Golden Gate Ballroom provides 23,106 square feet of event space
- Ballrooms divide into salons with luxurious touches such as heightened ceilings and art glass
- 59 meeting rooms are configurable for groups of every size
Floor Plans & Capacity Chart
Foothill Conference Rooms
- Comfortable San Francisco meeting rooms conveniently located on the second level.
- This area is ideal for VIP board meetings, off-site staff retreats or company luncheons.
- Our San Francisco conference rooms vary in size, and some have views of Fourth and Mission streets.
Pacific & Sierra Conference Rooms
- Located on our fourth and fifth floors.
- Naturally sun-lit San Francisco meeting rooms are designed with modern simplicity and offer leading-edge technology.
- Our San Francisco conference rooms vary in size and can host a range of group sizes up to a 128 people.
- This San Francisco hotel can accommodate a total of 366 8-by-10 foot exhibit booths.
- Yerba Buena Ballroom: 240 8-by-10-foot booths